Thursday

Request...

Hi Chuck and Garland,

I love your blog and wish that you would do special issues of tips for various male-female relationship situations in addition to your direct responses to readers. For example, tips for a first date. Or, how to let a male friend know you're interested in being more than friends. How to make yourself more approachable? Etc. Even a list of things women should know about men but don't know.

Any and all of your wisdom would be much appreciated!!

Chuck and Garland: "Great idea! We will! Thanks!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo excited that you all are going to take my suggestion! I'm looking forward to the special issues! Thanks again!

Pamela said...

Ditto Ditto Ditto:)

Brown Love said...

I concur!!!

TJ said...

This is gonna be goood... :) I can't wait.